Easy and joyful cooking

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A little about me - meme

Thanks Madhu for tagging me. It is really exciting to dig myself, also a good opportunity to explore other bloggers.

I am Thinking about: How to write this meme...
I said: Hey Anish(My son)Play with toys, let me see the computer
I Want to : be recognised.
I wish: my dreams come true.
I regret: that iam thinking too much.
I hear: my neighbour's A/C sound.
I am: complex human being .
I dance : when no one is around.
I sing: to good tune.
I cry: when i hurt deeply
I am not: good at organising and memorize things unlike my husband.
I am with my hands: household work, cooking, eating and typing on keyboard.
I write: random designs on my son's doodle pad.
I confuse: dondakaya(tindora, Ivy gourd) to bendakaya(Okra) and many more.
I need : Real Magic wand.
I Tag : vineela,menutoday

5 Comments:

Blogger Prema Sundar said...

Hi ,
Iam new to ur blog. U have got good recipes.. Nice to know abt u thru ur meme. Wish all ur dreams come true.

6:36 PM

 
Blogger sra said...

Hi Sudha,
I've linked to your blog, come and visit mine some time.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger sra said...

sudha, thanks for the generous compliments. see you around

3:50 AM

 
Blogger FH said...

Nice to read your MEME!! Great job!!

10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sudha

Nice to know you . I have added link to your blog from mine.When u have a min visit mine.

Regards
Ratna

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home